This week had been a fruitful one.
I had ( for most part of the week) came home straight after work.
My,my, the feeling is wonderful!
Especially when I get off work on time- though I get so struck on campus bcos of the bus frequency.
For once, my reactions had started to behave themselves.(which I think is sort of too late, since I am going to move on to the next project)
The all important 1,4 addition had worked on the conjugated system, though its diastereoselectivity is still the question.
Not adding to the same face of the molecule just so WRONG!
I definitely must build that model out to see whether it is possible for that to happen.
I had finished part of the assignment that the Great One had given out and will continue to do so over the weekend.
Tmr will be "exciting"- buying flowers and all for the big wedding preparation.
I hope to be able to clear some stuff after that errand.
Good night world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment