Suddenly had this deep urge to rejoin the blogging world.
After the day out on the all so hype-up day, just a statement from a friend made me rethink about my life.
" Do you write?"
After hearing my lament that I had not been gifted with the ability to draw.
I used to, but not fantasy romantic stories that pple would pay money for.
just simple stories of my own life, filled with the emotions I felt and intepretated.
Her simple words made me rethink about the things I like to do and would like to do again.
Writing/blogging is one of them.
I used to write compulsively, with some friends reading my blog every other day..
But i stopped.
I stopped after I went Boston and during my time there, I stopped writing.
I was depressed to write, and was busy warding off some demons there.
Writing was not able to be the instant help I so wanted it to be.
Before I started this blog, I read thr' my old postings at the other sites.
I was amazed at my writing- though not perfect but had that sense of sacrasm which I know so well... Me.
Memories of the past came back and brought me through time machine.
The emotions, oh, I still could remember them so clearly.
I envied my friends for sticking through with their blogs and going on strong.
I did not- the blog contained too much hurt and pain that I no longer wanted to be associated with it.
I had closed that chapter of my life, and moving on to another chapter... and it is apt that this time I have it documented.
The first recession of my life, the working experience, the struggles that I face internally.
Seeing my close friends getting married would be another thing in the list, (maybe?) meeting someone important in my life, maybe working overseas again...
Life is a journey....and I am putting it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment